Saturday, April 23, 2016

First Blog

FIRST BLOG
04/23/2016


I'm weird---that's what I'm feeling right now.


You're probably asking why the hell did I say that?


Yeah, I know it's weird and you're curious. But before you say more than that, lemme explain my side first.


I want to be myself but I can't.


See?


Firstly because, I am already attached to what my attitude now. I acted like it's good. Whenever someone do bad things to me, I just laugh and tell that it's alright---but it isn't. I'm goody-two-shoes.


Second, I know what I can do when I'm angry that is why I always go to school with a very high temper. This is a big problem to me. See, I never once show my 100% when I got mad, just 50-80, probably. And I don't know if what will I looked like when I burst it all out, so I keep smiling.


And lately I find it troublesome.


Lastly, I am looking for someone whom I can express my thoughts and listen to me until I stopped talking which is I reaaaaaaaally find it super weird! I don't do or think this before so why am I thinking of it now!? Ugh! I'm wasted -.-



So anyway, as you can see. This is my problem for today and I don't know if I can come up with a plan that can somehow release me from this (not temporary by drinking alcohol). So, I wanna hear someone to give me an advice to what am I going to do.



Ugh!!!!!! -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment